The Women of Google+

Labels: ,
The Women of Google+
I started to collect a Google+ circle of women-only (aptly named ‘Women of G+’) and the idea of connecting with early adopter women in a new social networking platform is growing larger in my mind by the minute. I find it stimulating and refreshing to have a list of highly intelligent women on G+ to read every morning over coffee. Thanks for letting me take a peek into your brilliant minds.

I’m also posting my thoughts and experience on Google+ as well as information and articles I find in my journey. Anyone that isn’t in Google+ right now might find benefit from this site as well. Right now I’m not exactly sure what this site will morph into – but I know that it will be interesting, fun, enlightening and exciting.

One thing I’d like to be clear on right from the beginning is that this is not a Women vs. Men thing. It’s a way – my way, / your way – to give ourselves permission as women to toot our own horn and value each other’s contributions. I don’t intend this to be sexist or elitist, but something more like what evolves when smart women get together over drinks and dessert. Brilliant ideas and rock-solid friendships – that’s what. Glad to have you on the ride with me.

Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome To assadotcom.blogspot.com. Thanks For Your Visit. assadotcom.blogspot.com is The Ultimate All In One Homepage And Web Information, Offering an Innovative Visual Exploration Of The Internet.

Regard,
assadotcom

assadotcom Philosophy

Someone is a Doctor, Someone is a Teacher, Someone is an Engineer, Someone is a Mentor, Someone is a Cracker, Someone is a Hacker, AND I AM AN assadotcom. Just Patch It "N Enjoy!!!

Labels

Archive

Find

Recent Posts